Delta Plan Interagency Implementation Committee Meetings
This group of high-level agency leaders meets at least twice a year. DPIIC meetings serve as a forum to consider and orchestrate the timely and orderly implementation of actions consistent with the policies and recommendations in the Delta Plan and with the annual priorities set by the Council.
To watch our live or archived meeting webcasts, please visit cal-span.org/static/meetings-dsc.php.
To access meeting notices and materials older than July 2019, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meeting Agenda
- Revised Meeting Agenda
- Critical Needs for Control of Invasive Aquatic Vegetation in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Meeting Materials
- Agenda Item 3 - Ecosystem-based Management and the Delta Plan
- Agenda Item 4 - Critical Needs for Aquatic Weed Control
- Agenda Item 5 - Social Science Task Force
- Meeting Summary
- Workshop and Virtual Discussion Series flyer
- Briefing Paper for the 2020 Science Needs Assessment Workshop
- Webinar Instructions
- Join via MS Teams
- If you do not have a Microsoft or Office 365 account, please click “Join on the Web instead”
- You will be able to use the microphone on your computer. If you have a computer camera, please only turn it on when asking questions or providing comment
- If you do not have access to a microphone on your computer or have issues logging in, please dial the following number on your phone: +1 916-432-5700 (Conference ID: 308 969 830#)