Delta Independent Science Board Correspondence
If you would like to comment on any draft Delta Independent Science Board (Delta ISB) product or provide information that could help inform the Delta ISB’s activities, you are welcome to attend a Delta ISB meeting. Additionally, written correspondence to the Delta ISB are accepted via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). All written correspondence received since July 2019 are listed below. For correspondence received prior to July 2019, please e-mail email@example.com.
Ecosystems (Non-native Species) Review
On July 14, 2020, the Delta ISB released a draft report on its ecosystems review, titled “The Science of Non-native Species in a Dynamic Delta” for public comments, which were due on August 24, 2020. The following public comment letters were received:
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (received 8/20/2020)
- Attachment: Bauer, Marissa. 2010. An Ecosystem Model of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and Suisun Bay, California USA. Master’s Thesis, California State University, Chico (Available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Peoples (received 8/24/2020)
Delta Conveyance Project
On April 17, 2020, the Delta ISB submitted a comment letter to DWR on the Notice of Preparation for the Delta Conveyance Project to inform DWR on its intent to review the draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR). Public comments received on this topic are below.
Delta Science During Rapid Environmental Change
Interagency Ecological Program Review
The Delta ISB received the following public comments on its draft review of the Interagency Ecological Program (dated 6/14/19):
- Interagency Ecological Program Lead Scientist (received 7/17/19)
- State Water Contractors (received 7/26/19)