The Delta Stewardship Council further refined the Delta Plan output and outcome performance measures in light of amendments developed for the Delta Plan (Delta Levees Investment Strategy and Conveyance Storage and Operations), public comments received, and the Delta Independent Science Board’s recommendation that the Council seek local expert review of the performance measures.
- State Water Contractors - March 2017
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (REGIONALSAN) - March 2017
- Delta Conservancy - April 2017
- CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife - April 2017
- State Water Contractors - April 2017
- Restore the Delta / Environmental Justice Coalition for Water - April 2017
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (REGIONALSAN) - April 2017
- Save the California Delta Alliance - April 2017
- Local Agencies of the North Delta - April 2017
- Delta Counties Coalition - April 2017
- State Water Contractors - May 2017
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, et. al - May 2017
- Restore the Delta - June 2017
- Contra Costa County Dept. of Conservation and Development - June 2017
- Santa Clara Valley Water District - June 2017
- Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians - June 2017
- Delta Counties Coalition - June 2017
- Save the California Delta Alliance - June 2017
March 9, 2017 Workshop
On March 9, 2017 a workshop was held to receive public comment on the proposed refinements to the performance measures.
- Delta Plan Performance Measures Amendment Workshop Summary
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Proposed Performance Measure Matrix (clean version)
- Proposed Performance Measures Matrix (red line version or showing track changes)
To view the event page for this workshop, please click here.
To view the flyer for this workshop, please click here.
To review items dealing with Performance Measures
that occurred before January 1, 2017,
please visit the Performance Measures Archives Page