The Delta Stewardship Council is holding two open houses to facilitate public review of the Draft Program EIR for the Delta Plan Amendments. The PEIR will be released by November 1, 2017.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
San Joaquin County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office
2101 E. Earhart Ave., #100
Stockton, CA 95206
Presentation times: 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 2, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tsakopoulos Library Galleria
828 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Presentation times: 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
The open houses will focus on the approach for analysis under CEQA for the proposed Delta Plan Amendments.
Participants are welcome to join the open house at any time. Council staff will be providing brief presentations at set times, listed above.
In addition, the Council will hold a public hearing to receive comments on the Draft Program EIR on Thursday, Decemeber 14, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in West Sacramento, CA. These events are part of a 45-day public comment period for the Draft Program EIR for the Delta Plan Amendments.
Current Amendment Process
The Delta Stewardship Council is further refining the Delta Plan output and outcome performance measures in light of current amendments being developed for the Delta Plan (Delta Levees Investment Strategy and Conveyance Storage and Operations), public comments received, and the Delta Independent Science Board’s recommendation that the Council seek local expert review of the performance measures.
- State Water Contractors - March 2017
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (REGIONALSAN) - March 2017
- Delta Conservancy - April 2017
- CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife - April 2017
- State Water Contractors - April 2017
- Restore the Delta / Environmental Justice Coalition for Water - April 2017
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District (REGIONALSAN) - April 2017
- Save the California Delta Alliance - April 2017
- Local Agencies of the North Delta - April 2017
- Delta Counties Coalition - April 2017
- State Water Contractors - May 2017
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, et. al - May 2017
- Restore the Delta - June 2017
- Contra Costa County Dept. of Conservation and Development - June 2017
- Santa Clara Valley Water District - June 2017
- Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians - June 2017
- Delta Counties Coalition - June 2017
- Save the California Delta Alliance - June 2017
March 9, 2017 Workshop
On March 9, 2017 a workshop was held to receive public comment on the proposed refinements to the performance measures.
- Delta Plan Performance Measures Amendment Workshop Summary
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Proposed Performance Measure Matrix (clean version)
- Proposed Performance Measures Matrix (red line version or showing track changes)
To view the event page for this workshop, please click here.
To view the flyer for this workshop, please click here.
To review items dealing with Performance Measures
that occurred before Jan. 1, 2017,
please visit the Performance Measures Archives Page