If you’re reading this article, you’ve probably noticed the Delta Stewardship Council website looks a bit different. It recently underwent a full redesign in an effort to make it more inviting and easier to use. The new site is more intuitive and offers a fresh, user-friendly experience. Along with adding new functions, many basic improvements have been incorporated. The navigation has been simplified, the search function has been improved, and it’s easier to find related stories.
Some of the other new features include:
• Delta related stories on the home page
• Glossary of water-related terms
• News clips updated everyday
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
• Additional resources
And coming soon…
• An expanded library featuring a wealth of Delta related articles. Once complete, the page will host academic documents and papers relating to water issues in the Delta as well as various components of the Delta Plan.
The new site places an emphasis on easy access. The Council wants to ensure the appropriate information and resources are available to anyone who wishes to learn and become passionate about water issues in the Delta.
“The site is more than just a place to find the next meeting notice” said Eric Alvarez, public information officer for the Delta Stewardship Council. “It will eventually become a one-stop shop for everything dealing with information about the Delta.”
The Council invites you to explore the new features of the website and to offer your suggestions and comments as the agency strives to improve the way it communicates with you. We invite you to visit here if you have a question or wish to subscribe to the Council newsletter.