Submittal packages were due March 18
To view the Request for Consulting Services, please click here.
To view the Evaluation Criteria Breakdown of Scoring Ranges, please click here.
If you wish to apply for the Delta Plan Amendments Solicitation, please click here to visit the Cal-eProcure website.
After accessing the site, the solicitation documents can be found by filling in the fields using this information:
- Event ID: 000000018
- Event Name: delta plan amendment
- Department: 3885
- Event Type: RFx
- ☒ Sell Even
- Event Status: Posted
- ADDENDUM #1 of the RFCS, please click here.
- RFCS 186 Teleconference Contact List, please click here.
- RFCS 186 Questions and Answers, please click here.
- Jan. 26 - RFCS Available to Perspective Respondents
- Feb. 9 - Mandatory Pre-bid Teleconference
- Feb. 26 - Questions Period Ends 10 a.m.
- Mar. 4 - Council Provides Answers to Submitted Questions
- Mar. 18 - Submittal Packages Due
- Mar. 21 to Apr. 8 – Evaluation Process
- Apr. 11 to Apr. 15 - Negotiations
- May 26 to May 27 - Present Contract for Council Approval
For more information, please contact:
- Caprice Shular, (916) 445-5387, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Cary, (916) 445-7640, email@example.com
SUMMARY OF THE SOLICITATION
The Delta Plan Amendments Solicitation is now advertised for qualified firms to respond and submit their qualifications. The intent of this solicitation is to assemble a consulting team with expertise in certain skill sets to assist the Council as amendments to the Delta Plan are developed.
A future awardee will assist Council staff and program managers in developing and processing high priority Delta Plan amendments under the direction of the Council. The solicitation will evaluate respondents for their qualifications to provide the following services to the Council:
- Project Management
- Technical Services
- Policy Development
- Preparing California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Compliance
- Compliance with the Administrative Procedure Act (APA) and Regulations of the Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- Preparing Complex Administrative Record Services
- Conduting Public Relations including Public Outreach and Communications
Other areas of expertise that are required include:
- Environmental Sciences
- Landscape Architecture
- Facilitation Services to Support the Amendment of the Delta Plan