- Draft 2012 Plan for Adaptive Management of Fall Outflow for Delta Smelt Protection and Water Supply Reliability
- Delta Science Program – Review Panel Summary Report: Draft Plan for Adaptive Management of Fall Outflow for Delta Smelt Protection and Water Supply Reliability (July 2011)
- Summary of data analysis and synthesis effort conducted by the Interagency Ecological Program’s new Management, Analysis, and Synthesis Team (MAST).
- IEP call for study concept proposals and study concept and proposal review guidelines released June 2012.
- Coordinated Operations Biological Opinion (USFWS 2008) RPA Component 3 and associated explanatory material in the RPA and BiOp.
- Independent Review of Two Sets of Proposed Actions for the Operations Criteria and Plan’s Biological Opinion (PBS&J, 2008)
Comments and Additional Information:
- Comments from the State and Federal Contractors Water Agency - "An appraisal of the relationship of delta smelt population dynamics and the position of the low-salinity zone in the San Francisco estuary – why the Delta Smelt Biological Opinion is not based on the “best available science” (July 2nd 2012)
- Comments from the State and Federal Contractors Water Agency - "On the Fall X2 Adaptive Management Plan (Milestone Draft) for the Review Panel" (July 2nd 2012)